Re: About Shielding

Message 00346 of 3835

I used the shield with ketric light.
After cleaning space with the lesser banishing pentagram, i visualise
the light wrapping around me, and tell my requests (to the light). I
asked that negative things can't enter, and negative things in me are
thrown away from me.
I also tell to diseapear at the end of the afternoon (i said an
accurate hour, like 10 pm).

Well, during the day, i really felt the shield. It worked.

But... at 10, suddenly a lot of negative thoughts "jumped" at me at
the same time... and i was in peace just before.
Those thoughts were some i feel sometimes during the day.

So, two points :
- it worked well, i could feel the result.
- A VERY important thing to me : what you ask to the light is taken
at the letter. I think negative thoughts was around me but couldn't
enter, and when the shield diseapeared, they entered.
So, the point is : pay attention to the instruction you give to the
light.
If one day i want to recreate one, i think i would ask it to destroy
negative thoughts which come at me, or throw them FAR away (and not
simply say don't let them come in me).

I give you my advice : try to create a shield, but for only a day.
Look at the result. Analyse. If all worked well, MAYBE it could be
possible to wear it a longer time.

It was just MY opinion. If you have question, i'll be pleased to
answer them.

Main Index | Thread Index