Manifested state of belief

Message 00339 of 3835

In the book Q&A it is explained the concept of "Belief" and of "Manifested
state of Belief". I always knew that this was a weak point for me. For example,
when I´m doing the magic of water I find myself doubting about the
effectiveness of the idea that I´ve just impregnated...I find it difficultto
create the feeling that the idea is NOW part of me.
So...is there any way to strengthen my Belief?
And if belief corresponds to the Akasha principle...when it comes to the soul
mirror, where does the negative trait "weak faith" goes...in which element:
Akasha?? or do I have to examine when is my faith weak and in regards to what?