Re: Re: Tetrapolar magnet

Message 00357 of 3835

I remember getting confused by the same thing too! I think I looked in the
dictionary, and both quadra and tetra mean 'four' but one is from greek roots
and the other from latin?? is that correct, or am I just talking rubbish? :o)
"Martin <martincosgrove@...>" <martincosgrove@...> wrote:I'm sorry! I didn't
realize that the Quadrapolar and Tetrapolar
magnets were one in the same... it's like learning another language
sometimes!!!

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I felt silly asking such a basic
question but if I don't get these things clear now, I'm sure it
won't do me any favours in the future :-)

Martin

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT