Re: Sudden problems of vizualisation

Message 00390 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> My question is : ...is this something I should correct?
Should I start again till I am able to get/maintain the script I
want, or should I just let it happen ? <<

The fact that this is happening for you indicates that you are indeed
perceiving the group mind. :) This is a good thing!!! With this sort
of work, it is far more powerful when you flow with what is happening in
the moment instead of trying to create a false conformity. The "Healing
the Group Mind" meditation is something you *participate* in, more than
it is something you *create*. I suggest that you remain sensitive to
what is really happening within the group mind and work *with* that
instead of trying to impose your own will exclusively.

There are aspects of the group mind that are very resistant to the
introduction of structure, preferring the benefits of chaos instead. It
does no good to force these aspects to adhere to structure. They will
only be persuaded when a large enough portion of the group mind adheres
to structure. Therefore, it is more fruitful to merely focus on the
creation of a structure that acts as a magnet to the materia of the
group mind, and leave the rest to Nature.