Sudden problems of vizualisation

Message 00389 of 3835

I dedicate some of my one-pointedness exercises to "healing the
group mind", as described on "Bardoncompagnon".
To my surprise, I start having some problems of vizualisation, in
the sense that a certain type of mind/people (always the same) is
reluctant to adhere to the tree of life, and manifest a life of
their own in my own meditation !! I feel/see them as "cavemen"
(sorry - I know this sounds farfetched), who prefer to stay in some
black structure of theirs. I took the hand of some of them to lead
them to the structure, but they were extremely reluctant. As if they
were not watching the same movie.

I know that I should be able to be in control of my vizualisations
(and I am, generally) but this is absolutely recurrent: the same
happens almost everytime.
To my surprise also, different type of people corresponding to
different mental state fill the sphere each time, apart those
bizarre "cavemen" who appear each time when everybody else has
adhered to the tree of life.

My question is : ...is this something I should correct?
Should I start again till I am able to get/maintain the script I
want, or should I just let it happen ?
It does not have any real impact on the "one-pointedness exercise"
aspect however. I'm distracted for other reasons :-) although things
are improving.

Many thanks.
NB

Main Index | Thread Index