Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 00399 of 3835

Dear Rej,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Magonus Drusus" <rejate@...>
To: "BardonPraxis Moderator" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 2:41 AM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

hi. im rej from the philippines. ive been practicing the lessons in IIH
since high school <almost 8 yrs>.so far, there has been major
development in my perceptions, abilities and skills. but it took long
and hard 'training' and an almost infinite patience to get to this
present level. the most difficult Step for me is the First. it took me
almost 2 years to 'master' the exercises. but the following Steps came
easy, like second nature. FB is correct. 'practice makes Perfect'.
practice comes with difficult and stagnant periods. one is 'extreme'
sensitivity. when i developed my astral senses, i kept seeing and
hearing things. my skin kept pulsing everytime im in a 'vacant' room. my
elementaries <servitors?> seem to rebel after five weeks of maturity.
like they have complete freedom from me. its very difficult to keep them
at bay. twice i was influenced by these creations and i was 'not myself'
for almost 2 weeks. nuff said. and there are plenty of problems which i
intend to share and solve with other practitioners' help. thanks for
being there. Divine Providence bless us all.

Main Index | Thread Index