Re: Going mental??

Message 00401 of 3835

Thank you Rawn for your very helpful reply. It has answered a lot of
questions that I've been harboring for years. I do have one more
question though- Where does the Vital Energy fit into higher anatomy?
I have assumed it was the astral matrix, but Bardon never comes out
and says this, to my knowledge.

> The little white men in the little white truck are coming to take me
> away! Ah ha! ;-)

Hopefully you'll enjoy the break from all of these Hermetic types.
Make sure you kick and scream loudly, they'll give you a cozy room
and a longer stay!

xo,

eric

Main Index | Thread Index