Re: Re: Going mental??

Message 00405 of 3835

Dear Eric,

>> I do have one more question though- Where does the Vital Energy fit
into higher anatomy?
I have assumed it was the astral matrix, but Bardon never comes out and
says this, to my knowledge. <<

In general, the VE can be attributed to Yesod and the astral matrix
itself, but specifically, I would attribute the VE to the path of Tzaddi
which, in the Hebrew Tree, connects Netzach with Malkuth. In the Torah
sequence, this is the initial blessing that the Elohim confer upon the
newly created male and female, and in the "32 Paths of Wisdom" this is
the 29th Path of the "Corporealizing Consciousness".

>> Hopefully you'll enjoy the break from all of these Hermetic types.
Make sure you kick and scream loudly, they'll give you a cozy room and
a longer stay! <<

Ha! Shows how long it's been since *you* tried that trick!! Well, I
screamed and I kicked till my heart was content and I'd turned blue in
the face! But due to "budgetary cutbacks", they only kept me for about
4 hours and it was in a single room with a hundred others! It's like
the airlines now, I even had to pay for my measly bag of peanuts and
thorazine cocktail!