Re: Re: One-pointedness status

Message 00403 of 3835

----- Original Message -----
From: Amberlyn
To: BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:43 AM
Subject: [BardonPraxis] Re: One-pointedness status

RM and I were discussing how when we focus, say, on the Bardon mental
exercises (or spirituality in general), other habits, such as formal
exercise, seem to suffer. It seemed to me that applying elemental
equilibrium to Life is a point that Bardon makes but skims over (or perhaps
we are skimming over it <shrug>).

I have noticed that during a typical day, I seem to draw on a finite (and
diminishing) reservoir of Will. It's as if when you use Will something gets
consumed and has to be replenished over time. Practice certainly seems to
strengthen Will but only to a point (in my experience). Is there a Hermetic way
to increase the size of the reservoir of Will that a person can draw upon?

Sincerely, /RM/