Re: Re: One-pointedness status

Message 00406 of 3835

Dear RM,

>> I have noticed that during a typical day, I seem to draw on a finite
(and diminishing) reservoir of Will. It's as if when you use Will
something gets consumed and has to be replenished over time. Practice
certainly seems to strengthen Will but only to a point (in my
experience). Is there a Hermetic way to increase the size of the
reservoir of Will that a person can draw upon? <<

I suggest that you take this issue with you into a practice of Lesson
Three of the Archaeous. In other words, look at this issue from the
perspective of each of your three bodies and use the tool of each type
of perception to discern the root cause. This will likely reveal a cure
as well.