Removal of copyrighted, illegal .pdf's from the Files section

Message 00444 of 3835

Dear BardonPraxis Friends,

Sadly, I am forced to remove all of the .pdf, .doc and .html files of
the copyrighted editions of Bardon's books from the Files section of the
BardonPraxis website. :( Apparently, Merkur Publishing is actively
pursuing the removal of these illegal files (of the Ruggeberg editions)
from the Internet and since I'm the official "owner" of the BardonPraxis
list I'm the person legally liable if Merkur were to sue.

My best to you all,