Re: [FranzBardonMagi] ABardonCompanion Website Update -- [allegedly] Copyright m

Message 00456 of 3835

It saddens me that it takes money
> to access what Bardon wrote, but that is not something that is
within my own power to change on a large scale.

Hello All,

Why don't those of us who are in decent economic shape offer free
books to sincere seekers who can't afford the books? I believe any
favors we do will be repaid one hundred fold to the world at large.
Perhaps we can start a book fund or something. In the mean time, if
there is any one on this group who needs a copy of the book, send me a
private email with your mailing address and see what happens!

Love,

Eric

Main Index | Thread Index