Kabbalahh

Message 00477 of 3835

Dear Geoffrey,

>> I just like to ask, if I only stick to Bardon's
practise, and did not read much about theory .. is
that advisable? <<

If you had completed Step Eight of IIH, then the theory section would be
unnecessary. If not, then it would be essential to understand the
theory before attempting the practice.

>> Secondly, if I only read Bardon's theory and practise, and didn't
study other books, will it be less efficient? <<

I would think so, yes. A deep understanding of Kabbalah is helpful even
if you have completed Step Eight. But again, none of this matters much
if you haven't already completed Step Eight or the equivalent since
Bardon's Quabbalah is based upon abilities learned through the IIH work.