Re: Mirror of the soul - attrib to Elements

Message 00480 of 3835

<<Sometimes, when an approach you've put a lot of
energy into pursuing doesn't work the way you
want/expect, it's wise to step back and re-evaluate
what you're doing instead of just barreling forward
with it.>>

Thanks Rawn. Maybe I drove too fast :-)
I'll re-read the map again.

On a different (and more positive) subject, I noted
that although I haven't reached the corrective phase
of the soul mirror, some of the most penalizing traits
began to decrease spontaneously in magnitude already,
as if an automatic process of in-depth balancing had
started to take place behind the scene, triggered just
by my working on the list and the step 1 exercises.

The problem of this painful excess of energy in the
head, for which I asked for advice two weeks ago, has
almost dissipated entirely :-)
Some U-turns in terms of social behaviour also.

I was amazed by the power of the Magic of Air. I
started the exercise by vizualising ...my magic of Air
getting more effective (bankers call this the magic of
compounding :-) and it changed the landscape. Some
blocking stones started moving *at the minute*.

Not my habit to bring success stories here either, but
I cannot only ask questions ... :-)

Thanks again, Rawn.
For the Archaeous also.

NB