Re: The little wonders + question

Message 00496 of 3835

In a message dated 2/20/03 3:05:39 PM, newbieonekenhobby@... writes:
<<
Bizarre question now : I read somewhere on the
*rotation* of the shield. Most people prefer the
clockwise direction. I happen to prefer the opposite
(even when I eat spaghetti, to the horror of my
italian friends :-)
Any relevance to that ?

Many thanks again.

Am very curious to Rawn's and other's answers on this one. I am and have
always been a counter clockwise person. I'm now consciously working on the
clockwise spinning of energy, Spaghetti <LOL> and other things. It still
doesn't come naturally to me, I actually have to force it.

Alexandra

Main Index | Thread Index