Re: Re: The little wonders + question

Message 00497 of 3835

Dear Vovin,

<< Another possibility is to "out-empath" the other's
negativity by projecting your own positive
alternative. :)>>

Well, apart the fact that this is beyond my reach for
the time being, it doesn't correspond exactly to my
situation : I seem to be the type of person who
realises only *after the fact* that he unconsciously
made another person's feelings his own.
(I'm not sure of my English here - hope you understand
:-)

So somebody comes into my office, and after 1-2
minutes, Newbie starts feeling bizarre, believing that
"he's &%*#@ sick again".
And it is only when the other guy leaves (and I start
slowly getting better) or mentions/demonstrates that
he is sick that I realize that it was "no me" in fact.

So it's too late to "out-empath" him/her. And how do
you out-empath flu btw :-) ?

Greetings :-)
NB