Re: question about selfhealing archaeuos part2

Message 00531 of 3835

Dear Viraj,

>> i have some trouble to imagine my emotions vibrating in the different
parts of the astral body...how do i do this? do i have to really feel
them and than connect them to this area? root emotions like fear i
usually dont feel in my legs but more in the stomach! do they actually
belong to that place in the astral body and are felt in the physical
body in a different place? is it not enough to just feel the parts of
the astral body? <<

Instead of trying to place emotions in the various regions, I suggest
that you just experience what resides within those regions. It may be
that "fear" for you is not a *root* emotion so instead of trying to feel
it in your Earth region, simply experience it where it naturally resides
for *you*.

>> its just difficult enough to feel the astral body, and then to
connect emotions to it is beyond my capacity right now. <<

Take your time -- there's no hurry. Focus upon sensing the astral body
first and then once this is easy, focus upon what sort of emotions you
sense in each region.