question about selfhealing archaeuos part2

Message 00529 of 3835

hello!

i have some trouble to imagine my emotions vibrating in the different
parts of the astral body...how do i do this? do i have to really feel
them and than connect them to this area? root emotions like fear i
usually dont feel in my legs but more in the stomach! do they
actually belong to that place in the astral body and are felt in the
physical body in a different place? is it not enough to just feel the
parts of the astral body? guess not...its just difficult enough to
feel the astral body, and then to connect emotions to it is beyond my
capacity right now.
i would be really glad to have some input on this one...feel quite
stuck there.
this forum is a big help for me ... thanks to everybody for sharing

greetings, viraj

Main Index | Thread Index