elemental balance??

Message 00540 of 3835

Concerning the astral soul mirrors, what exactly does it means to be
astrally "balanced"? I've been working on my astral mirrors for a
while, and i find that elemental balance is a very subjective thing.
For example if Jack the Ripper was to construct his first astral
mirror, parts of his positive soul mirror would contain something
like "an uncontrolled desire to murder women," whereas his "evil"
soul mirror would contain things like "often had this impulse to
donate money to the church."

Therefore is it right to say that as long as who you really are, is
what you desire to be, means that you are astrally balanced? As long
as all your sub-conscious negative personality are made conscious,
and transformed into conscious, positive personality?

Thanks~

Main Index | Thread Index