Re: elemental balance??

Message 00545 of 3835

Dear chenxsi!

<<Concerning the astral soul mirrors, what exactly does it means to
<<be astrally "balanced"

I would say control over one's emotional state; not prone to
impulsive behavior; having mental discipline over one's emotional
state, as to avoid obsessions, paranoia, neurosis, etc. Esoterically,
to be a calm center amidst elemental forces.

<<For example if Jack the Ripper was to construct his first astral
<<mirror, parts of his positive soul mirror would contain something
<<like "an uncontrolled desire to murder women," whereas his "evil"
<<soul mirror would contain things like "often had this impulse to
<<donate money to the church."

This claim would be a hard thing to prove. In the case you gave
above, I would have to say that both of the traits given above belong
to the black mirror. The keywords here are "uncontrolled desire"
and "impulse", both which point to a loss of emotional control.

Well met
Vovin

Main Index | Thread Index