Re: Physical scars getting painful during meditations

Message 00542 of 3835

Dear Peter,

Many thanks for your reply.

<< Basically speaking, when you start to circulate this energy it
slowly works away at any blockages that it comes into contact with>>

Hope this is what's happening in my case :-)

Do you know whether this healing process can go as far as rebuilding
nerves also ? One of my problems is that the nerve of one of my
vocal cords was damaged a few years ago also, which gives me an
almost inaudible voice sometimes ...which is quite an handicap
socialy speaking, as you can imagine.

This will obviously be the subject of my exercises around conscious
breathing and intake of food, as well as magic of water (I have some
other short-term needs before this one) but I'd like to know whether
you heard something about "rebuilding".

Something else: Tai-chi etc. Would you recommend it to a Bardon's
student, as a parallel discipline ?

Tnx and greetings
NB

Main Index | Thread Index