Re: Physical scars getting painful during meditations

Message 00543 of 3835

NB,

rebuilding nerves also ? One of my problems is that the nerve of one
of my vocal cords was damaged a few years ago also, which gives me an
almost inaudible voice sometimes ...which is quite an handicap
socialy speaking, as you can imagine.<<<<<

In short, I would have to say that yes, it is possible for neuronal
connections to be rebuilt.

student, as a parallel discipline ?<<<<<

Also a very affirmative yes. In my case my Taiji Quan and Qigong
practice takes up the place of the physical exercises of step 1 and
would help with working with vital energy, though I haven't gotten
that far in my practices in IIH.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index