FW: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 00566 of 3835

<Message forwarded>
----
From: ron & manora
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 5:04 PM
To: BardonPraxis Moderator
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

My name, for those whom have not run across one of my infrequent posts
on F.B. Magi is Ron. I have been studying F.B. for many years, I will not
say how many as it might imply that I have progressed farther than I
actually have. I will mostly be a lurker of sorts, though I like to
contribute I seem to have a built in knack of annoying people
unintentionally, so I seldom post.
I also have a background of having been (no longer) a member of the OTO,
and left in good standing. I also study almost any mystical/magickal
philosophy including that of Yoga (siddha yoga Viz. Swami Muktananda syle)
and alchemy, and about anything else with the exception of satanism which I
find asinine. F.B.'s stuff is my path, however. I live in the tiny town of
Coos Bay, Oregon and am rapidly approaching the age of 40. So much for a
short intro, thanks for posting for others to read, and to the host and
moderator of this discussion group for allowing for a forum for discussion.

Ron

Main Index | Thread Index