Re: Question for Mr. Clark

Message 00586 of 3835

Rawn's on vacation right now. However, this question has been asked
several times before; therefore, yes you can practise other systems
with the steps in IIH. You can wait for Rawn to come back if you
like; however, I believe his response will be the same.

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "sokan108" <carpediem108@a...>
wrote:
> What is your opinion and criterion regarding the practice of other
> techniques along with following the guidelines in IIH. An example
> would be the middle pillar or LBRP while doing the Bardon's step. I
> ask because other systems often work with different colors, areas
> and images to draw in similar/same forces, do you think this is
> chasing to hares and catching neither?
>
> Thnaks
>
> Sokan

Main Index | Thread Index