more questions about the astral mirror

Message 00587 of 3835

Frankly i really cannot come up with at least 100 negative traits,
and amongst my 40+ traits, most of them do not really affect me
anymore. I am actually quite satisfied with myself currently, and
feels little need to transform my soul. Is this considered astrally
balanced, or am i simply being too complacent? Sometimes I felt as if
i am being forced to transform my personality, no matter what, just
so that i can go to step 3 without risking any danger.

Is there a method to test elemental balance? I've read somewhere that
the difficulty you encounter in step 2 mental exercise reflects your
current elemental balance, therefore is it true that if one is able
to complete the step 2 mental exercises, he/she is more or less
astrally balanced to an extent?

Main Index | Thread Index