RE: Visualisation

Message 00602 of 3835

Dear Woce,

Much has been written on that very subject. I suggest you do a search
in the FranzBardonMagi forum as well as this one for the answer. Yahoo
makes it really easy to search the archives. Additionally, you could
try Rawn's site (www.abardoncompanion.com) The IIH Commentary would
prove rather useful in this case. Lastly, there's William Mistele's
website available at www.lava.net/~pagios. I'm sure you'll find what
you're looking for without having to wait for numerous replies to get
it. Good luck.

Best regards,

GregM