Sickness? Is the Universe trying to tell me something?

Message 00650 of 3835

Hi Everyone,
I feel a little silly asking this, but here goes:
Recently I have suffered two bouts of cold flu within days of each
other, and I'm starting a third just days after the most recent
bout. I haven't even left the house to have caught anything. I am
nearly beginning step three, and I am balanced, healthy, etc... so
What is causing this??? I wouldn't be asking, only I felt there might
be something to this - first of all could this somehow be related to
my magic work? Secondly, are there any magic exercises that get rid
of flu :)?
All the best,