Re: Sickness? Is the Universe trying to tell me something?

Message 00654 of 3835

M,

>>>I wouldn't be asking, only I felt there might be something to this - first
of all could this somehow be related to my magic work? Secondly, are there
any magic exercises that get rid of flu :)?<<<

How can it not be related to your magic work? ;-)

I used to get the flu at least once every couple months. Now I don't
remember when the last time was; it has been a very long time. I think that
the cure is dependent upon the symptoms. Perhaps you could benefit from
exploring the nature of your symptoms and then devising ways to counter them?
I think the one-pointedness into vacancy of mind into one-pointedness would
work well for that.

I would always experience a "slow" feeling. I can remember having to
"refresh" myself in some way in order to return to a healthier state. That
and plenty of rest (sleep even) to allow your unconscious to do more of the
work that you've been consciously pursuing. I hope you feel better, good
luck :-)