Re: Sickness? Is the Universe trying to tell me something?

Message 00657 of 3835

Hi M and Andrew the Merry,

Sometimes a daily practice of Rythmic breathing allows the energy to move
throughout the aura, thus strengthening the aura and the immune system. The flu
is related to air because when we catch the flu or cold, it is normally
transmitted through the air and fluids.

Perhaps Rawn and or others can shed some light on this for all of us?

In L.V.X.

Jim.