Re: Need to balance the balancing effort :-)

Message 00663 of 3835

Well frankly speaking i have to admit that i have stopped doing my
astral mirrors.

I find that the personality is constantly changing every second, and
oftenly, most of the things that i've noted down in my astral mirrors
will either change in their nature one way or another, or completely
dissappear with time. Sometimes, the moment i write down a negative
trait, i can feel strongly as if it is already acknowledged and gone!

Its tedious to constantly change my mirrors here and there, therefore
i've decided to adopt a new approach to my mirrors---by simply
observing my emotions and thoughts every moment in life. For e.g,
when i have a desire to play computer games again, i would pinpoint
the mental thought of playing computer, and "feel" the emotions that
are attached to that mental thought. After i am part of the
emotions, i will consciously alter the emotions and thoughts to one
that is more beneficial to me. Sort of like acting i guess..

One thing for sure is i've this feeling that i can "feel" anything in
any situation!

My passion for computer games have a "feel" of the fire element,
therefore i would alter this passion into a negative, aversive and
dis-interested feeling of the water element.

Is this approach alrite? Hey erm..dun laugh at me if i am doin
something out of ignorance!

Main Index | Thread Index