Need to balance the balancing effort :-)

Message 00660 of 3835

Sorry for the weird title, but I couldn't help :-)

My little problem is that although I succeeded in correcting certain
weaknesses using autosuggestion and the other tools suggested in
step 2 (the impact of the 40-knots string is phenomenal btw), it
looks to me that those corrections sometimes "go too far" as far
as I'm concerned, in the sense that my behaviour gets exaggerated
the other way.

An example.
I needed to improve my concentration and my will, both to work on
IIH and to prepare an exam I'll take in a few months.
Not only I'm not stopped by obstacles and laziness anymore :-), but
I don't realize time is passing, and I spend days as my desk,
becoming even irritated when I have to stop working: nothing is
interesting anymore outside of the field I'm working on.

I'm obviously doing the necessary to come back to a more balanced
behaviour (I changed the theme of autosuggestion, of course),
particularly by inserting a notion of harmony and balance in my
autosuggestion.
However,the fact looked interesting to me and I wanted to know
whether others had faced the same situation. Any idea about anything
obvious I neglected ?

Many thanks.

NB

Main Index | Thread Index