Re: Need to balance the balancing effort :-)

Message 00677 of 3835

Progress!!! There's a progress in my astral mirror finally!! Oh
hell..all these months i have an extremely powerful reluctance to
construct my mirrors, and worst of all, i am not even aware of this
reluctance! My self-denial is extraordinary, due to some misguilded
concepts i have in my mind...

Anyway to construct my mirrors, i will first think of a problem i had
in life. I will keep searching into the root of my negative trait,
and when i've found it, start to think of a solution, then think of
how to solve this problem with my positive personality traits.

After recording many essays of such problems & solutions with regards
to my astral soul, i wold classify all the traits into positive or
negative mirrors. And finally, assign them into different elements.

I think i am getting the hang of it. Thank you for your guildance
Rawn!

Main Index | Thread Index