Re: gray hair, acne, fire element

Message 00688 of 3835

Dear dustovshio,

Although I'm only at level 2, and that it is not the place of a
newbie to offer advice, I decided to answer your post because I
happened to face some of the questions you seem to be wondering
about.

<<I don't know if my gray hair and facial acne is caused by
meditation.>>

As far as the gray hairs are concerned, I don't thing so. First,
because I know lots of people who meditate a lot and don't have gray
hairs, and others who got gray hairs between 20 and 25 years of age
(myself included), and were not meditating at that time.
So I would be surprised to hear that there is a correlation between
*meditation* per se and gray hairs.

<<I am 22 years old>>

Lucky you :-) How dare you :-)

<<and have a feeling that the gray hair is caused by concentrating
too much energy in the head area.>>

Energy is something else. I also have (and always had) lots of
energy at the level of the Head, and I got gray hairs relatively
soon also. But again: *I got them before I started meditating*.

When I told the above to some naturopaths I met, I was answered
that "early gray hairs" may be due to other problems: smoking, lack
of balance in diet etc.; don't recall the wording exactly.
Couldn't the fact that you have acne point to diet ?

<< Furthermore, Bardons exercises seem to create pressure in the
head and 3rd eye area, and this makes me uncomfortable and disrupts
my concentration>>

I know the feeling. It reached quite a critical level in my case,
and this took place after I started meditating ...but *before* I
started IIH : strong pain at the 3rd eye level, I heard my
fontanelle cracking when I closed the eyes (!), it even killed a
nerve in a teeth, etc.etc. - I don't want to elaborate. However,
what *really* helped in my case was the following :

- the first step in solving a problem is to stop worsening it. I
don't know whether you are used drinking lots of coffee or
other "acidity/fire" inducing drinks, but you may want to decrease
your consumption for a while - just to see the result. And it may
help at the "gray hairs" level :-)

- Sounds stupid, but don't forget to drink enough water. Before the
meditation and after.

- Rawn's Archaeous (downloadable) indicates how to release energy to
the Earth. Try it. And the exercises themselves helped me *a lot*,
by allowing me to "meet" my astral and mental bodies :-)

- ...IIH. I suggest you work intensively on your mirrors: working on
the imbalanced helped quite rapidly in my case, by allowing energy
to be shared on a better way among the different regions. It even
started improving at the writing of the mirrors. This said, I'm
still at level 2, because there is a lot to be corrected :-)

- The following point helped me, but I guess it will need validation
from the advanced students :-) : during your meditation, don't "be"
at the level of your head only, even (especially) if you feel a
pain. Try to situate yourself at the abdomen level also (hence the
importance of drinking) and share your consciousness among your
entire body.

- Don't take this as a medical advice (because I'm no doctor :-) :
again, you may want to determine whether your diet is balanced, and
to try to avoid acid inducing food. I'm not saying an imbalanced
diet is the *cause* of your concern - I just think it may especially
be important in your case to check it, maybe because of your level
of energy.

- Acne. Couldn't an increase of acne just mean that your blood is
purging itself ? A reason more to drink enough water :-)

Thanks for yoru patience.
Now, I look forward reading the other answers you'll receive,
because I'm still interested :-)

Cheers
NB

Main Index | Thread Index