gray hair, acne, fire element

Message 00687 of 3835

I don't know if my gray hair and facial acne is caused
by meditation. I am 22 years old and have a feeling
that the gray hair is caused by concentrating too much
energy in the head area. Furthermore, Bardons
exercises seem to create pressure in the head and 3rd
eye area, and this makes me uncomfortable and disrupts
my concentration. Is there a way around this, or is
it not worth worrying about? Too much fire in this
area has dried out my skin in the past, which probably
causes acne, but can it also dry the hair out so it
turns grey? I did have a little bit before I started
meditating, but the gray has been increasing a lot
lately.