Re: Anger

Message 00694 of 3835

To Luca Provenza, about the Anger mail.

This quote will abbreviate this mail, for those who don't have the time or
will to read it.
Jesus Christ once said "He who has not sinned, throw the first rock".

In no way, I'm an expert at expressing, either myself or any kind of messianic
word, but I'll give you my opinion, as you requested. I sense that you are in
need of some feeback, therefore, I will allow my senses to lead me on this
one. ;)

Everyday, each one of us meet situations like that. And it appears to me that
those aren't even extreme. Simply think about the hungry and/or miserable
children all over the world, and at the fact that you have a computer, with
an internet connection, a home, never spent a day lacking anything essencial,
etc...

Under that perspective, I could also make a post, about how all of us live
under some kind of luxury, and all, and we could be using the money to feed
children, blah blah (this isn't a "blah blah" with disdain over the matter,
I'm simply trying to cut this into fewer words).

You, Luca, and all of those that haven't, must acknowledge that different
people live in different ways, and think differently. Even though Bardon
claims that any kind of extreme behaviour isn't, most of the times, good at
all, that doesn't make ascetism wrong. He simply states it isn't apropriate
for eveyone. Using the Principle of Correspondence (so above as below), I
grant that those people you meet, are simply different from you. Neither
better or worse... perhaps that tall, chauvanist muscled man will, in a
couple of weeks, months or years, become enlightened "out of nowhere", and
start practicing Hermetics, and even join us in this mailing list and,
possibly, even be your Initiator, if you join some kind of Fraternity.

Do not judge them, Luca. Look inside, and know that you are also wrong in many
ways. Do not judge the society, for you feed it, though in a different way.
Relax, lay back, and think (meditate?) on that subject. Stop the
concentration exercises, until you improve your innerself.

Messianic tasks, are only for those who are ready for them. Demand more on
yourself, than over the others. Find the truth inside of you and, if so, be
happy for knowing that, in some way, you are better than them.

I hope some of this helps in any way. If you don't agree with everything, what
better place could exist to debate such matters? :)

Pardon my spelling. I'm portuguese.

Yours Truly
João Miguel Grilo Nobre Marques

Main Index | Thread Index