Re: gray hair, acne, fire element

Message 00711 of 3835

the next time you feel pressure at your brow, you try
doing the same --
relax into it and offer it absolutely no resistance
whatsoever.
Visualize a completely unhindered flow of energy.

Thanks Rawn,

I was actually thinking about what you said in the
tightening the brow. It didn't make sense to me
because I knew that the energy would still be there if
I relaxed. Ironically, I meditated right before
reading this and was partially successful in relaxing
the way you suggested. The energy was still there but
I didn't worry about it. The third eye became more
energized and there was an accumulation of light that
enabled me to visualize better.

-Dustin