Re: gray hair, acne, fire element

Message 00710 of 3835

Dear Dustin,

>> One last question. Recently, my body "learned" how to astral project
while taking a light nap. To relate to the aforesaid problems of head
pressure, the 3rd eye became intensely active during these projections,
and I felt astrally nauseus. My projections aren't really an act of
will, but were "learned" indirectly by remaining meditative while
falling asleep. Are these practices premature, because I haven't
completed step 1? Or have the bodies matured through elemental
balancing to the point of being able to project in this way? <<

Since this is occurring without an intense amount of effort or an
accumulation of energy, it means that it is not "premature" nor harmful.
Just let it happen and let it reveal itself to you without pushing.

The "astral nausea" will pass. The best thing to do is to embrace it,
go with it and avoid resisting it. When you fight it or draw back from
it, it will just get worse.

>> Sometimes I wonder if my fear that meditation is
taking me down the wrong road is the opposite of the
illusion that hermetics can make a normal man into a
"super man." <<

Caution is wise, especially considering what your lack of caution in the
past is now netting you (vis a vis, painful "third eye"). But fear is,
obviously, unproductive. Fear tends to produce predictable results
(i.e., you get what you fear because you fear it) and if you stay rooted
in it, you will not experience the fullness of what the Bardon exercises
have to offer. I suggest that you add this fear to your soul mirror
list and work to transform it from fear, into a healthy caution. :)

>> I didn't consider that the stress may be caused by
tightening the brow, but it seems to be a problem with
the 3rd eye center. I am now relaxing my scalp, but
even as I'm writing this there appears to be a
pressure in that area. <<

An awakened "third eye" should not be painful. The pain derives from
your *nerves responding to the energy of the brow chakra*. For example,
I can cause pain at my own brow by connecting the energy that's present
there, to my nerves. I can tone it down to just the sensation of
pressure or ramp it up to outright pain. In order to do this, I have to
resist the energy flow itself and compress it. But *when I release this
compression and resistance, the sensations dissipate*. I suggest that
the next time you feel pressure at your brow, you try doing the same --
relax into it and offer it absolutely no resistance whatsoever.
Visualize a completely unhindered flow of energy.