Re: Don't know how to call this.

Message 00722 of 3835

Many thanks, Rawn!

<<It seems to me that these are, for you, much like
mind chatter. >>
They may indeed. Or at least, I guess my body's
attention is drawn by a little sensation, and gets
focused on it - and when I see the thing, the head is
already painful and the chat starts, which worsens the
case :-)

<<The more attention you pay to them, the louder and
more alluring they become. Have you tried
ignoring them?>>

Yes.
Since it was *painful* and quite energetic in nature,
I thought it was related to the astral realm and that
working on the astral perception would help solving
the problem - by transforming pain in somethign else
e.g.
But it was not only interpretation of a *feeling* -
there was *real energy* of some sort : my fontanelle
cracking, a teeth moving (mouth open..) and its nerve
dying. Pain in the sole of the feet, ...you name it.

Drinking lots of water helps, and so does Archaeous
:-) But not always entirely.

I have the strong ...feeling that I have to work on
this through IIH and the Elements - and I'll do so.
And I believe the solution is just under my nose, and
that I'll see all this as a ...boon afterwards, as you
say :-)
I'll let you know :-)

With my warm thanks.
NB