Re: Rawn - CD OFFER

Message 00725 of 3835

Dear Crispin,

>> Have many people taken you up on the free CD offer? <<

Yes, quite a few in fact. :) Thanks to sponsorship, I've been able to
send out almost 40 free CD's in the past two weeks (without having to
declare bankruptcy afterwards). :)

>> I ask because I am having trouble getting the mp3's and don't have
very deep pockets. If a third party is still sponsoring you, how would
I pay the shipping to Canada? <<

The 'Free CD Fund' is alive and well so there would be no need for you
to pay postage. All you need do is send me a personal email with your
shipping address and a list of which CD's you'd like to have.