Re: Step 3 Mental question

Message 00726 of 3835

> I can maintain
> an unfamiliar
> scene much easier than a familiar one.

Sound odd that it would be like that, but what tha
hell? [shrugs] My advise would be to take a good look
at a familiar scene, like your bedroom. Slowly move
from object to object, taking in it's shape and it's
relation to the rest of the room. The problem with the
conscious mind is that it doesn't hold as much
"visula" information as the subconscious mind does.
Visualizing is daydreaming. You know the scent of your
favorite food. The feel of a certain fabric that
drives you nuts (in the good way). The taste of
something that's just plain foul. Just maintain your
focus as long as you can. Eventually, it will get
easier to stay with your step into visualization, both
familiar and unfamiliar.

VR