Fw: Welcome to BardonPraxis

Message 00728 of 3835

Dear Shenra,

Welcome to BardonPraxis! :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Crockett" <shenra777@...>
To: "BardonPraxis Moderator" <BardonPraxis-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: Welcome to BardonPraxis

> Hi! I'm Shenra!
>
> To introduce myself, i had a spiritual awakening in 1989 during a
night when a small man with an incredible aura appeared from nowhere in
th middle of the bedroom. His radiation were so strong when he talked
that i felt paralyzed like if my bodies were strongly electrocuted. Few
days after i was taken on the others planes and i was told and shown in
vision (mostly during dreamtime or astral journey) some of my past lives
and the reason why i'm here incarnated on the physical plane now.For
many years i felt all alone and had to do my work by intuition or by
advise of my angels, sometimes i was taken to some classrooms on the
other planes and those places looked like University with teachers and
student but the subject of studies are the ésotéric side of life. It's
been hard to find the answers and to live different planes at the same
time when you are not grounded. Most of te time i followed my intuition
and found exercises like mental wandering and vital force breathing in
some books or by imagination...For years i couldn't find people
experiencing the same thing even if i was looking for. It goes on like
this until i've been able to faith and rely on my soul and not to doubt
anymore about the path i'm on. I'ts when i've read the master Dwjal
Khul Through Alice Bailey, the master Morya and St-Germain that i
understood why all this happenned. I was always told since young not to
do magic work untill i've reached a certain wisdom, and last years i
think i've balanced some of my karmic charge (due to the misuse of magic
power in other past lives), that's why i found a book of Franz Bardon in
a library. I'm really happy because it convinced me that some things
i've experienced is true. Now it's like i'm making synthesis of all
things i've learned and i still got a lot to learn lol, but the work
with the elements and the Master Bardon's teachings is like the thing
that was missing in my puzzle.
> Also thanks for your work Ron because it's really helpful. :-))))
Namaste

Main Index | Thread Index