Re: EOM and Joy

Message 00739 of 3835

Do the emotions you're feeling make you have thoughts.
Like, if you feel joy, does it make you think of
someone you like or something you like to do?
Recognize that you are not deliberately trying to feel
this way, but don't let it bring up other thoughts.
Hopefully, you should no longer notice when it happens
most of the time if you do it long enough.

When you work with magick later in your life, the
emotions you feel as you work can be used to help with
things, like focus or the amount of "energy"
necessarily for it to work

VR