EOM and Joy

Message 00736 of 3835

I have been practicing "emptiness of mind" for about 6 weeks now. On
a good day, my mind stays free of all but the most fleeting thoughts
for minutes at a time. Lately however I have started to experience
something new. As my mind empties of thoughts and (more or less
stays that way) I have started to feel strong emotions (mostly joy).
I can, with some effort, put that out of my mind too --- but should
I? Is this emotion a distraction in the sense Bardon means it or is
it OK to simply let this feeling flow through me while I practice
EOM?

Sincerely, /RM/

Main Index | Thread Index