Re: To anyone who can astral travel - a strange theory

Message 00741 of 3835

According to F. Bardon, that's not how gravity occurs, anyway - the
scientific explanation is just as much of a theory. I don't want to
get into details, but this hollow theory is explained in a few places
which cover all of the 'what about lava' etc. questions.

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "bufferm4n" <bufferm4n@y...>