Re: Colour Correspondences in the Tree of Life

Message 00778 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

This does clear up some things, yet in the process there's another
two questions for each previous question that was answered.

When I talked about colour taking precedence within Bardon's KTQ, I
meant to say is that working with colour is the first step within KTQ
where one bonds the colour to the letter. In essence, it doesn't
appear as if one is working towards an understanding of the essential
meaning of the letter and then finding a colour that appropriatly
expresses that essential meaning. Rather it seems that you're getting
a pre-prackaged set of colours that express essential meaning in a
certian manner that Bardon has found works for himself. The questions
that arise from this are: Why is this apparent difference in
methodology apparent? and, more importently How would suggest that I
go about finding out what the essentially meaning of any specific
letter, path or sepheroth?

In order to find out the essential meaning of the various sepheroth I
have been meditating rather extensivly upon the pattern on the
trestleboard by Paul Foster Case, and have managed to produce quite a
number of pages as to my thoughts and ideas as to what all these
statements mean, singularly or in conjunction with each other.
Moreover, these insights come soley from working with the pattern of
the trestleboard with little formal studying of the tree of life
previously.

Most of these insights coming to me while working within a state of
one pointedness or vacancy of mind. During which I have experienced a
number of different shifts in consciousness, as well as several very
prevently feelings and images associated with each of the statements.
The most prevelent of which at the moment seems to be that of
4, "From the exhaustless riches of it's infinite substance, I draw
all things needfull, both spiritual and material" is like soaring
over an great forest, the great blue sky streatching out for what
seems like forever. Though it does not quite represent an airy sort
of energy, but rather something that is firmly rooted within the
realm of earth and all of the four elements. The exhuastless riches
that Paul Foster Case speaks of in this statement does not appear to
be gold and silver, due to the fact that these are not needs, but
rather wants. These needs are food, shelter, warmth, love and
spirituality. This all seems to be a certian sort of feeling that is
expressed in the form of that imagry and energy.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index