Re: Re: Colour Correspondences in the Tree of Life

Message 00779 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> In essence, it doesn't appear as if one is working towards an
understanding of the essential meaning of the letter and then finding a
colour that appropriatly expresses that essential meaning. Rather it
seems that you're getting a pre-prackaged set of colours that express
essential meaning in a certian manner that Bardon has found works for
himself. The questions that arise from this are: Why is this apparent
difference in methodology apparent?<<

Well, take for example the color associated with Aleph, a "light blue".
This is an approximation since 'light blue' will be a different color
for each individual. Reading this list prior to having completed Step
Eight of IIH, it may seem all straight forward, but a Step Eight
initiate is, at that point, dealing with the direct perception of
essential meanings and will realize that 'light blue' is only meant as a
guide, not as a definitive statement.

There's a lot that was NOT written into KTQ because it would be
self-evident to one who has completed Step Eight.

>> and, more importently How would suggest that I go about finding out
what the essentially meaning of any specific letter, path or sepheroth?
<<

The key is to develop your ability to directly perceive essential
meaning. Once this ability is developed, it's then a simple matter of
directing it upon the Letters , Sephirot, etc. If you look back to my
recent reply to EMC's "Gems of Akasha" thread (here on the
BardonPraxis), you'll find a simple, yet highly effective, exercise for
training the direct perception of essential meaning.

>> In order to find out the essential meaning of the various sepheroth I
have been meditating rather extensivly upon the pattern on the
trestleboard by Paul Foster Case, <<

Excellent! :)

>> The most prevelent of which at the moment seems to be that of 4,
"From the exhaustless riches of it's infinite substance, I draw all
things needfull, both spiritual and material" is like soaring over an
great forest, the great blue sky streatching out for what
seems like forever. Though it does not quite represent an airy sort of
energy, but rather something that is firmly rooted within the realm of
earth and all of the four elements. The exhuastless riches that Paul
Foster Case speaks of in this statement does not appear to
be gold and silver, due to the fact that these are not needs, but rather
wants. These needs are food, shelter, warmth, love and spirituality.
This all seems to be a certian sort of feeling that is expressed in the
form of that imagry and energy. <<

Yes, we exist in a generous universe that provides for our EVERY *need*.
:)