Re: Colour Correspondences in the Tree of Life

Message 00788 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>Well, take for example the color associated with Aleph, a "light
blue". This is an approximation since 'light blue' will be a
different color for each individual. Reading this list prior to
having completed Step Eight of IIH, it may seem all straight forward,
but a Step Eight initiate is, at that point, dealing with the direct
perception of essential meanings and will realize that 'light blue'
is only meant as a guide, not as a definitive statement.<<<

So the "light blue" is meant to express the essential meaning of
Aleph. Yet "light blue" is different for each person, despite the
fact that the essential meaning of Aleph should be the same. Which
doesn't make much sense to me, or am I trying to rationalize an
essentially intuitive process overly much?

>>>The key is to develop your ability to directly perceive essential
meaning. Once this ability is developed, it's then a simple matter of
directing it upon the Letters , Sephirot, etc. If you look back to my
recent reply to EMC's "Gems of Akasha" thread (here on the
BardonPraxis), you'll find a simple, yet highly effective, exercise
for training the direct perception of essential meaning.<<<

Let's see if I can put this little technique into my own words. One
starts to look for the essential meaning of things where essental
meaning is clearly expressed. Then move onto other things in which
essental meaning is less clearly expressed.

So, how do you know that you've hit upon the essential meaning of a
thing? I mean, if I looked at that figure of Quasi Moto I might get
the feeling of hurt and lonliness whereas, as you stated, one could
also interpret it as hurt innocence. Is this direct perception of
essential meaning? Or is it rather the perception of essential
meaning through the filter of one's own psyche?

For example, when I look for the direct perception of a broom, I get
the feeling of "sweeping dust and debris" as it's essential meaning.
Yet at the same time I know that that broom can be used for a
multitude of other uses that this broom could be used for. The
statement of essential meaning of "sweeping dust and debris" would
just appear to be the most common use for a broom, not exactly the
best expression of essential meaning...

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index