Re: Re: Colour Correspondences in the Tree of Life

Message 00803 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> I would definetly beg to differ and say that the threads of causality
do run both ways. This is primarily through my experience within
Taiji Quan and Qigong. In particular when looking at how posture
effects emotion, and hence mentation. When one stands upright, raises
one's arms over their head and flexes their biceps...one will most
definetly find it rather hard to say, "I'm depressed." In contrast,
if one slouches forward, puts ones head between their legs, they will
find it rather hard to yell out, "I'm happy!" <<

This is true but only in a specific way. Namely, physical posture,
etc., affects the *astral* body or emotional state. Causality does run
both ways in regard to the physical and astral bodies, but this is not
true, strictly speaking, between the physical and mental bodies. It
does not *directly* affect the mental body. This is important to the
magician who must be master of their own emotional state. In other
words, the magician must be able to determine their mental state
regardless of their physical or emotional states. For example, some of
my best thinking is done slouched in my chair! ;-)