vom and body movement

Message 00812 of 3835

Hi, recently I have been entering meditative states
from short naps. Namely, I enter a sort of VOM or
altered state of consciousness where everything is
orange. I don't know if it really is, but my
surroundings appear to be orange when I transition
back to normal consciousness. This state of altered
awareness has been developing in a way I don't
understand, but it seems to be progressive. First I
would just have residual memories of operating in a
completely different mode. The other day I raised my
arms to shoulder height and put my hands together,
while in the altered state, but when I returned to
normal consciousness it is almost like I had no memory
of moving my arms; not because I didn't willfully move
them, but because movement was conducted through an
entirely different [thought] process that couldn't be
conceptualized in the normal state. Instead of
thinking, "ok move the right hand up," it was like Neo
seeing those green codes in the Matrix (except orange)
and manipulating arm movement from the codes. Am I
wasting time with useless phenomena, or could a person
move around and function in this state of awareness?
I'd like to believe that the progressive development
of the state is related to the evolution of the mental
and astral bodies, but it really is hard for me to
say, because there doesn't seem to be any sort of
"body" involved in the operation (unless I can't
remember). Has anyone experienced phenomena like this
before? It is definitely orange, but maybe it is
different for different people.

Thanks,
Dustin