Re:Essential meaning

Message 00813 of 3835

Dear Rawn and Peter,

I have been following the discussion on essential meaning and have some
questions I would like to ask.

Is the 'core' essential meaning the same for everybody that perceives it?

In other words, we as individuals will color the perception with subjectivity
or emotion, but is the core essential meaning, the root, exactly the same no
matter who is perceiving the form?

For example, if we look at a rose someone may perceive it's essential meaning
as beauty and another as proportion or something different, but at the core; is
the innermost essential meaning the same for everybody or does it express
itself differently for different people?

The way I understand it now is that there is a core essential meaning 'at the
centre' of every form, with the subjective emotional tone being the periphery
that we 'give' to the form with our subjectivity, from ourselves?

Everyones subjective perceptions of the forms inner essential meaning are
around the centre of the real essential meaning as peripheral approximations
subjectively derived from ourselves.

When we try to talk about the real essential meaning in words we drift in our
description away so slightly from the *real* essential meaning which cannot be
described or communicated using words, the essential meaning *description* then
becomes a periphery to the core centre essential meaning which cannot be
communicated?

Kind Regards,

Scott.